- 2012-2013 Grant & Initiatives Video
- 2012 Grant Recipients
- 2011 Grant Recipients
- 2010 Grant Recipients
- How to Apply
- Previous Grant Recipients
- Our History
The Adam Foundation provides funding with an emphasis for the following program areas:
- Forsyth County-based gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender advocacy, education, and social service organizations and programs.
- Forsyth County-based HIV/AIDS organizations and programs providing direct client services, education, prevention, public policy, and technical assistance.
- Similar programs in nearby NC counties.
All organizations seeking funds from The Adam Foundation must meet all of the following requirements:
- Current IRS 501(c)(3) determination.
- Board-approved non-discrimination policy inclusive of sexual orientation in effect.
- First-time grants generally do not exceed $2000.
The following grant limitations apply to all applicants:
- Grant awards generally do not exceed 10%-15% of the applicant organization’s total budget.
- Grant awards generally do not exceed 50% of a project budget.
The Adam Foundation does not provide funding for the following programs and/or organizations:
- Clinical HIV/AIDS research.
- Organizations based outside of North Carolina.
- Endowments, individuals, scholarships, or capital projects.
2014 Spring Grant Cycle begins February 28, 2014 & application deadline is April 30, 2014.
If you believe that your project and organization qualifiy to apply for an AF grant, you may proceed to the specific guidelines to construct your application.
If you have any questions about the grant process, please send an email to email@example.com