- 2014 Grant Recipients
- 2013 Grant Recipients
- 2012 Grant Recipients
- 2011 Grant Recipients
- 2010 Grant Recipients
- How to Apply
- Previous Grant Recipients
- Our History
The Adam Foundation provides funding with an emphasis for the following program areas:
- Forsyth County-based gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender advocacy, education, and social service organizations and programs.
- Forsyth County-based HIV/AIDS organizations and programs providing direct client services, education, prevention, public policy, and technical assistance.
- Similar programs in nearby NC counties.
All organizations seeking funds from The Adam Foundation must meet all of the following requirements:
- Current IRS 501(c)(3) determination.
- Board-approved non-discrimination policy inclusive of sexual orientation in effect.
- First-time grants generally do not exceed $2000.
The following grant limitations apply to all applicants:
- Grant awards generally do not exceed 10%-15% of the applicant organization’s total budget.
- Grant awards generally do not exceed 50% of a project budget.
The Adam Foundation does not provide funding for the following programs and/or organizations:
- Clinical HIV/AIDS research.
- Organizations based outside of North Carolina.
- Endowments, individuals, scholarships, or capital projects.
If you have any questions about the grant process, please contact us at email@example.com