- The Adam Foundation provides funding with an emphasis on the following program areas:
- Forsyth County-based gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender advocacy, education, and social service organizations and programs.
- Forsyth County-based HIV/AIDS organizations and programs providing direct client services, education, prevention, public policy, and technical assistance.
- Similar programs in nearby NC counties.
All organizations seeking funds from The Adam Foundation must provide proof of the following:
- Current IRS 501(c)(3) tax determination letter.
- Copy of the organization's non-discrimination policy inclusive of sexual orientation.
Prior grant recipients must file a grant report by the deadline provided.
The following grant limitations apply to all applicants:
- Grant awards generally do not exceed 10-15% of the applicant organization’s total budget.
- Grant awards generally do not exceed 50% of a project budget.
- First time grant awards generally do not exceed $2000.
The Adam Foundation does not provide funding for the following:
- Clinical HIV/AIDS research.
- Organizations based outside of North Carolina.
- Endowments, individuals, scholarships, or capital projects.
If you have any questions about the grant process, please contact our Foundation Development Specialist, Jasmine Gregory at email@example.com.